Online Advertising

July 30, 2006

Inner Sanctuary

Hey Timbo! Happy birthday! No I didnt forget. Hope you have an unforgettable one with Rach!

Somehow my cash-flow problem has improved and it feels good! Looks like my year trips will be materialising after all.

I'm sure some of you out there wonder if there's another person out there who is almost exactly like you. I think I've found a female version of me. Haha. Quite funny actually. But from first impressions, I was quite shocked. Me and my big ego thought that there would only be one of me. But now I know what a female version of me would be like. Very very interesting indeed.

I hope I find a big tree tomorrow at sentosa. I have an aversion to the sun due to various vain reasons.

On a totally random note, how many people deliberately play mind games with the opposite sex? But I guess 'The Chase' would not be half as interesting without such mind games. Maybe it has evolved as part of the whole modern courtship process. Or maybe we're just too smart for our good and making things too complicated.

And as I poised myself to say goodbye, I could tell that she was holding something back. Maybe I will find out in the coming weeks. This opportunity is too good to pass up. But sadly, I'm in no condition to do anything. Only time will tell.

P.S. How's everyone doing? Keep in touch!

5 comments:

davina said...

cheers solly solly. :) glad things are starting to look up for you solly solly. :) i cant wait to see you back home solly solly:)

this solly solly thingamajig has quite a catch.
solly solly:)

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you happy. You deserve it. You're a beautiful person.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.