Online Advertising

July 08, 2006

Metamorphosis

Tonight I changed.
Changed into the monster I had to become to endure this amount of torture and pain.
My eyes turned blood red.
My heart turned jet black.
Vile green liquid now courses through my frigid veins.
And I had transformed into my own avatar of vengeance.
My hardened skin pushed out the proverbial knife in my back.
Leaving a scar that would forever be a constant reminder.
I bite my lip to make sure I don't feel pain anymore. I don't.
Now my mind, removed of any guilt and remorse, conceptualizes a plan.
I climb upside down on my ceiling. Notice how the laws of gravity no longer affect me, just like how I have deserted my own human nature.
I smile with my jagged teeth at the ease of your potential pain.
I breathe out heavily. It didn't have to come to this. But you have forced the issue.
I chuckle at the last remnant of my conscience.
It wont be there for long.
I blend into the night, with only one thing on my mind.
First blood has been drawn.
But it is not I who will be bled dry.


Lies, Deceit and Hypocrisy.

Those are the traits I would carve on your gravestone.
Too many nights have been spent trying to decipher your false words.
Too many nights I have been seduced by a siren, like the sailors that have been led to their watery graves.
Too long have I laid my bare heart on the stainless steel table, only for it to be sliced apart, over and over again.
Where once stood my queen, stands her ghost.
A vile, subverted version of her.
Tongue of poison, eyes that glimmer like a shark.
Your ghost shall be exorcised, your time has run out.
Be gone, vile serpent. Your end will mirror mine.

I am the Avatar of Vengeance.
You reap what you sow.