Online Advertising

July 02, 2006

Elimination

Portugal triumphs, but of course, it is because I support them.
Strange how exes seem to want to contact me more than others I expect to.
France eliminates a lacklustre Brazil, which just proves to everyone: nothing is certain, no matter how perfect it is. Heh.

I've gone out to drink more than I should. Less than my body can take. But more than is advised. Perhaps I know how significant today is. It's been so long since I had a deliberate reason to drink.

So many times I've been asked today, "What time is she coming back?"
7 different people, 12 different times.
My head feels like exploding.
I don't know. I don't fucking know. Stop asking me. STOP!
I regret lashing out at those I love, just because I don't know. Sorry.

I will live these next two weeks in the solace of silence and denial.
And I have every right to.
To do this to me is simply too much.
Those with bias will just simply be blinded.
But not for long of course.
The truth is there for all to see.

I am real.
I am true.
And my love for you does not just vanish on demand.
This is the stuff that dreams are made of.
I cannot be forgotten.
I will not be forgotten.
Just like how it is impossible to forget you.
Every single day, I remember.
I remember when the 'I love yous' were real.
I remember.

Maybe you should just kill me.
Then no one will suffer.
No one will remember.
And you can pretend your life is normal again.
How far has pretending got you?
It won't get you anywhere.

Deny all you want.

But I am your love.

Love, me.

1 comment:

davina said...

im sorry to have been so insensitive solz. i hope that you are coping well and don't forget that you have an awaiting pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.
i love you and i cant wait to see you in nov.