Online Advertising

August 05, 2006

New Job

I'm starting work this monday at a publishing house!

But first I had to endure 2 hours plus of an interview from hell. But somehow through numerous visions of strangling that old fart, I stuck through it. Only because of the promise of valuable work experience and MONEY! Remember money? It's the thing that makes the world go round. Well anyway I'm really excited. I just have to think happy thoughts when I look at that old fart.

Tonight we're going for a seafood adventure. About time I properly pigged out.

Funny how sometimes when you look at someone and they become less and less attractive each time. Or maybe it's because I was persuaded how attractive that person was in the first place. I think it's just my instinct telling me something. A showstopper is what I need and they sure are hard to come by.

My FHM presentation went really well in class and I'm glad! I still get nervous sometimes but the rush of excitement and adrenalin sure makes it worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »