Online Advertising

April 02, 2006

I got tagged!

Yeah yeah, I haven't been blogging much and I don't have a good excuse so too bad.
Since I got tagged by my baby, I shall do this questionnaire.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was just starting secondary school and I had to make new friends, became a prefect (HA!), joined rugby, soccer and wanted to join NCC until I saw someone that looked like me (Raymond) and everyone was making fun of us so I decided not to join, with much regret. I also was learning the ways of become a playa haha.

Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head
Stand By Me - Oasis
City of Blinding Lights - U2
Paint My Love (Gay) - MLTR
Hazard - Richard Marx
Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
Make myself handsome
Invest money for my children and grandchildren, anymore after that not my problem already
Buy a nice house for my family in Australia/Canada
Buy a Lotus Elise so I can tangkap someone
Bet $100,000 on a Man Utd match (Crazy?)

Five Bad Habits
I procrastinate too much
Bite my fingernails
Forget new people's names
I tend to forget things
I dont like to shave when I'm home

Five Things You Like Doing
Seducing Elise
Cruising in Ray's car
Drinking till the sun comes up
Sleeping
Winning at everything

Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again?
Short tight shorts
Alien workshop jeans (Wtf?!)
See-through Tees
Steroids
Yellow socks

Five Favourite Toys/Things
PS2
Peeps!
My PC and Laptop
Zara shirts
Elise =)

You're IT! (Five People To Do This)
Davi (You became 12 years old as of April 1st)
Jeff
Raymond
Kate Beckinsale
Kiera Knightley

3 comments:

davina said...

IM A YR OLD. omg. lalalala.

Solomon. Solly. said...

No! 12 years old! Next year you will be older than both me and mummy. Hahaha.

davina said...

12 i mean! damn. i need a cane.