Online Advertising

March 20, 2006

Birthday #Part 1

*Argh* *Groan* Thank you to everyone who made my birthday party a killer. I died but I'm alive again. The day started off with lunch at Brewerkz. I had a huge-ass meal with the bbq combo consisting of half a chicken and ribs. Not to mention jugs and jugs of beer, in the afternoon! I have to admit, the new Irish red ale rocks. Currently giving IPA a good run for its money, in my opinion. At this point, the only thing that was cleaner than the contents of my stomach was the singapore river, and that says a lot. James the bitch was threatening to reveal every secret I had to my mum being in the stupor that he was, but lucky him, he didnt.

By the way, James fell in love with a pudgy waitress, calling her "MY LOVELY LADY". Haha sabo-ed.

But I wanted to drink more! So we headed down to Cafe Iguana, where we had margaritas and I also had strange tequila mixes. By this time my five livers were working overtime. But I was loving it! The best way to drink is to keep a perpetual highness, not to get drunk fast, puke, etc, but to maintain that high, it's an art my friends. Early and special thanks goes out to:-

  • My mum!
  • My sis!
  • Buzz!
  • James!
  • Shilai!

Then we headed off to sentosa.

To be continued...

4 comments:

davina said...

my daddy dearest darling.
happy belated birthday!
come visit me soon. you have been missed heapsheaps.

Solomon. Solly. said...

Thanks dearie =) Will visit in the near future! Haha.

Unknown said...

HELLO, HELLO!

awww, yoo linked me.
i feel loved... ahahaha!

have your 5 livers recovered yet?
hmmm.

Jeff said...

baboo sing a song, baboo sing a song...