Online Advertising

April 10, 2006

Unbreakable

Everyone's has their breaking points. Do you know yours?

Some people would like to think they are unbreakable and nothing can bring them down. Just like how everyone has a price, everyone is breakable. Be it by a process of erosion or a sheer tsunami of pressure that breaks them, it is inevitable.

As long I walk into this difficult yet defining period of my life, I would like to come out of it unscathed yet all the more wiser from the experience. I'm not afraid of hardship, it develops your character to the extent of it being necessary in one's life.

As a thousand tons of pressure converge to triangulate its intensity on me, I would like to thank everyone that has helped me up to this point. But I have to walk the line alone. Like all of us must do someday. Thank you dear friends.

As I watch the clock ticking away, I wonder, will time stand still for me at some point for me to reflect and make the right decisions instead of me just rushing into them? I hope so, I don't wanna live to regret anything.

As I sit here typing this, I wish the people close to me knew me better but I only have myself to blame. I shouldn't have been so mysterious and guarded with information regarding myself. But then again I have never been a big fan of attention.

Lastly, I hope that I will have the courage and perhaps audacity to defeat my shadows that are haunting me instead of being overwhelmed by them. I don't want to become cold and emotion-less again. Robots don't last long.

I dont like being cryptic, only the people who really love and understand me the most would be able to decrypt this. I'm tired of everything, I shouldn't have to explain since it's easier for me this way. I'm tired. I'm drained.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

davina said...

hugs.
what cannot kill you will make you stronger.
chin up and despite being so far,
i will be your safety net.

Solomon. Solly. said...

Yeah I always believed in that. Thank you darling daughter. Your words have encouraged me.