Online Advertising

June 12, 2006

Taking a break

Sorry I've been away, my small amount of readers. Ha.
Things have been getting quite bad but I dont feel comfortable talking about it to those who dont care. Lesson learnt!

I'll be taking a break from blogging till the 30th of June!
Why?
Because I'm drained and I need to take a break from something at least.
Also, certain circumstances prevent me from speaking my mind. Why do I still put others first? Nice guys do finish last, but that doesnt mean I'm gonna change =) Heh.

Should be taking a short hol somewhere between 1st-22nd july, after that school starts again. Need to sort out what I'm going to do during that time, so many things, so little time.

It's a sad sad world for a black black heart.
Friend, confidante and lover.
That's all I ever wished I could've been.

2 comments:

davina said...

like i said, im just a call/text away daddykins.

Solomon. Solly. said...

Thank you for being there for me.