Online Advertising

June 27, 2006

Much ado about nothing

I'm guilty of not blogging! Things have been pretty busy recently. I dont even know where to begin. Well let's see I screwed up on one of my assignments and so I'm desperately working hard on the rest. World Cup's been pretty awesome actually with my portugal going through! Yeah! Unplanned clubbing nights have and always been interesting for me. The stuff that happens, unpredictable! Why I always attract the fat ones, I will never have a clue. Maybe someone can fill me in?

The first half of the year has been the worst of my life whatever way I look at it, but finally fate is paying me back. So many opportunities, so little time. I am starting to have faith in these next 6 months, seeing how I never deserved the way fate dealt me such a horrid hand. Lots of birthdays and clubbing events to look forward to, hopefully it'll set me back to a path of happiness. My patience and understanding of everyone I love will never wane, even though it's been put to the sword recently. I firmly believe that just because someone screws with you, it doesnt mean you have to be any less to others. It's just unfair, and unfair I will not be.

Poor Aussie got knocked out yesterday but that's the way soccer is, the ball is round. I'm sure both Italy's and Australia's respective fans will feel that their team would deserve to go through. But that's the excitement of soccer. Its unpredictability breeds addiction.

You reap what you sow. Be warned that your actions will always inevitably come back to you somehow. I wish I could still curse those that do me wrong, but I've learned that I dont have to. Life will get you, of that I have no doubt. Just like how things can fall into place, karma will fuck you over just when you think things are going great. Dont ask me how, I know it will.

In another life, I sometimes imagine I'd be a knight. Riding and ruling justly. Saving a fair maiden and having smelly and primal activities. Haha. Back then, chivalry and honour was respected. Now it just gives way to money. It doesnt apply to everyone of course. Just to
some of you sad sad souls out there. I appreciate those around me who have such character, and damn those who have taken advantage of mine to a life of misery and regret. Trust me, it'll come.

Have to go get some good dinner tonight then group discussions beckon. I hope spain wins tonight. You have my monetary support! Haha.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Miraculously I have been deferred from reservist without having to do a thing. Elated, I am. Also, I have been given a clean bill of health for the year at least, which I'm happy about. The doc's put me on some cocktail, to my dismay. Never been a fan of drugs. Fortunately I persuaded him to give me a minimal dose. Havent smoked in a month and dont plan to start again, ever. Been working out, eating the right foods and looking better! Haha time to eat some humble pie. Damn, I'm hungry. Hungry for a delicious piece of life =)

1 comment:

davina said...

good on you daddy-o. im proud that you have been getting your life back on track.. and yeah. attracting the fat ones doesnt rule out that you're still attracting the right gender:) wish i were back home and clubbing with you guys again! NOV!