Online Advertising

June 29, 2007

Things not to say at a job interview, generally

10) My dog ate my resume.
9) You look like a male version of my ex girlfriend.
8) Sorry I'm late, my mum forgot to wake me up.
7) I left my last job because my boss was being unfair. He accused me of molesting 5 women in the office, but I only molested 3 of them! What the hell man.
6) No, it's not a pimple, it's a cold sore.
5) Rules are meant to be broken baybeh!
4) Yes, my name is T T Durai.
3) Yeahhh mannn, look at all the rainbowwww colourssss innn theeee roommm. Damn I've got the munchies.
2) You mean, you can actually see me? *waves*
1) Thanks for the compliment, I just got the new rimjob done last night.

I'm sick, and the lymph node swelling makes me look like an iguana flaring up to impress a potential mate, if you can imagine. IF you can't imagine, you need more animal planet.
Cough, sniff.
BUT... MOS TONIGHT? =P
Ever tried a google search on your name?

No comments: