Online Advertising

June 22, 2007

I'm back!

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

After a long long hiatus I'm back. Why? I have no idea.








On a totally RANDOM note, I took pictures of mushrooms while cycling yesterday. Yes, RANDOM is the word.

A few things I wanna get off my chest:-
i) Shilai is a 'Good Bot'.
ii) Baby Mitchell is growing up so fast! LOL.
iii) ANDREA FONSEKA is simply irresistable. Beauty with brains, killer combination.

iv) SMS to Buzz: Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang, Reply from Buzz: Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer.

v) Shortly, resident photographer MR ANRO RAYMOND will be back from the states to 'beautify' this place. Watch this space!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i) That was a typo. I meant good BOY.
ii) I have to admit that there are a few good things on your blog. Namely:
iii) Andrea Fonseka
iv) Gwendolyn

The rest ah... >.<

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hey...u got my name spelled wrongly! -.-"

Anyway, do u mind changing it to Tiramisu instead? I wanna remain anonymous and mysterious to my readers...hehehe.

Thanks! ;)

Olivia said...

SOL!!! How is it you keep disappearing on me? Hahaha..Come to Ang Mo Kio sometime..I'll let you know when the cafe I'm working will be opening. It'll be a little like settlers cafe, with the rented boardgames and stuff.. =)

Keep in touch stranger!