Online Advertising

March 08, 2008

Stupid

After reading my post again, I've begun to feel a bit stupid. I should know better, since this isn't the first time it happened. I cannot drink like this anymore. Guess my body is giving my a huge sign. Wish I had a girlfriend who'd nag me to stop drinking. Everyone knows how much I love my alcohol and anything that's scared me shitless enough to start thinking about not binge drinking like that anymore speaks volumes. I never really understood it when people said they had no control or didn't know what they were doing when they were drunk. For me, it wasn't an excuse. I guess that shit really happens.

On a lighter note, I'm a fun drunk, though I can be annoying to certain people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sweeetie!

STOP DRINKING! :P

i thought you loved your body enough to stop binge drinking. ;)

errr, side note, u are annoying even when u are not drunk!:P

kidding..baby...kidding!...pffffffffttttt!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.